Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.
Disclosure: This post might contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.
This week I gave my first podcast interview! I was a guest on The TPM Podcast, which is hosted by Mario Gerard. This podcast is targeting Technical Program Managers (TPMs). We talked a lot about the TPM role, including how it differs between different companies, how to prepare for TPM interviews, and how the role has changed during Covid.
We talked for almost two hours, but time flew so fast. We could have continued the discussion for much more time. I only wish that I was speaking a little slower, as I got excited by the discussion and that made me speak faster 🙂
The interview was split into 3 parts:
- Part 1 – FIRE and Covid
- How I got interested in FIRE and why I started my blog
- The Impact of Covid on the current work environment for Technical Program Managers
- Part 2 – Comparing TPM Roles at Amazon, Microsoft & Google
- The TPM role at Google.
- How the TPM roles compare across Amazon, Microsoft and Google
- Part 3 – Preparing for TPM Interviews at Amazon, Microsoft & Google
- Tips and tricks on how you can optimize your preparation for TPM interviews
Enjoy these episodes and feel free to leave me a comment with your thoughts!